Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You

HomeHomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
Thu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
Sun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae

Ching-A-Ling

greenatheart

Tired Admin

poister

CLAMPheaven

rinneColizaE

vanitydoll

Kobato

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

Share | 

What course are you taking/ going to take up? (5 Answers!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanitydoll
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 234
Section/Title : IV-Emerald
E-Points : 3795
Warning Symbol :

PostWhat course are you taking/ going to take up? (5 Answers!)

Well, if you ask me I really have no idea whatsoever...
I don't even have the slightest idea what I want...
Any suggestions???????????
Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tt4you.com/

Similar topics

-
» TAKING A SHOWER AND A VERY SAD GIRL
» Taking generic imitrex for the 1st time in years. It used to cause me severe stomach pains
» Sis's dream: Taking Holy Communion in chrch
» Taking a Picture
» system taking forever to fill up !!
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

What course are you taking/ going to take up? (5 Answers!) :: Comments

I dont know how I give you my advise.
But for Myself
Nursing or Doctor
I'm NOT GOOD in Math
I prefer more on memorization...
2nd- Computer Science
3rd- Lawyer???
No I'm not sure at all
Nursing? Dollar Rates are Decreasing + I don't really have plans to go US
Basketball Dont think much about your future. Think first on the present by studying and trying hard to pass all the subjects. The future will just come.
go for what you want..
i mean like what's the use if you are gonna take up a degree which you really hate??? it doesnt make sense, right?
go for what you want talaga. kasi if not,i don think you'll be inspired to go to school and do good in college.

but you should consider if you'll be happy in that degree and if that is profitable..i mean,if the profit for that job is enough.

i dont really encourage people to take up NURSING.. because of too many students are taking that up and there would be less opportunity for you to have an immediate job after graduating college knowing that you are too many craving for that position..

now that u are still 3rdyr, dont plan ahead..it may change..but at least have an idea or a choice ahead on what degree to take up..

besides,when you get to 4thyr,you will take up NCAE which actually helps you to know at what field your good at..

i know it's not easy..just aim high and go for what you want..

hmm?? follow your heart! eng eng eng!!! Very Happy
eng eng eng!! ^^ ahhaha

mada ra gyud nag smile yor! ahaha ^^ Very Happy
thanks!...
❤
Now here's I question that's bugging me from February until first week of April '08. Cool
You know what, choosing a career is so hard. It gives you a huge amount of pressure because it's your career, your future work we're talking about dude. You wouldn't like to shift and shift 'til you find the course that best suits you.

Personally, I chose the most practical but efficient course for me. Practical in the sense that I could be in a stable job someday and I could support myself and my family. Efficient means being effective without wasting time or effort or expense. So choose the course you would never regret on taking. Besides, during your senior years, their would be a career talk and the NCAE for you to know what fields you are most effective base on your abilities and personalities. Try to consult some professionals ( si ma'am timbal, try niyo for guidance! HAHA lol! ).

And lastly, PRAY to God! HAHA Oops, seriously, pray so that HE would direct you to the right path! char! ga-preach naman ko ani ui! Very Happy

God Bless nalang sa mga undergrads sa highschool (esp. seniors) May the force be with you! lol! _john_
thanks!
...nosebleed kau nang ka y0ra uie...

pero i think its too early to0 decide what you really want to be when you grow up as in for the rest of your life..but its also go0d to plan ahead...pero i dont do it...it makes me think na im old man gd...hehehehe... Razz

ang ako lang ma.say is that you have to be practical because life is hard and competition is tough especially in the world today...if its tough now...then it would become tougher in the future...right?...

choose something pd na ok sa imo parents....after all they raised you and they sacrificed a lot for you dba!?..so i think its right to give something back to them...

and last you need to follow your heart...because if you dont like your job...youre wasting half of youre life...right!?..

i hope i helped...=]
Very Happy
choosing is difficult man jud..its normal for you to have a hard time..
but here's a tip..
choose what best suits you and choose the course most likely to be on your side..for example, if you are good in debates, try going to law..if you would like to help people, try nursing or medicine..and one more thing, go for what you want..when you get a job, you do not want to do the job where you do not enjoy or you are not good at..basin ug magmahay ramo after all kay mura ramo ug napugos..be free...dun get carried away by the others..
ako?
i think na gamay rajud tingali mi na mag IT karun na batch..most of them are nursing, engineering..thats the main courses people would really want to take..if you want guidance, pray and ask help from God..and talk with your parents pud about it and ask them what is good for you..and dont let them force you..like "nursing"..just go for the course you really want to go because time comes when you get a job, you would not say "sayang".. dapat proud ka sa imong gi graduatan..and you should be good at it..Very Happy good morning all..Very Happy
Quote :
i think na gamay rajud tingali mi na mag IT karun na batch..
By the way? Speaking of IT, what are the meanings of IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and stuff? And what do they do? Try explaining maybe you can convince people from this forum to join the course.

Me? I'm taking medecine, I hope!
Information technology (IT), as defined by the Information Technology Association of America (ITAA), is "the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware." IT deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information.
Today, the term information technology has ballooned to encompass
many aspects of computing and technology, and the term is more
recognizable than ever before. The information technology umbrella can
be quite large, covering many fields. IT professionals perform a
variety of duties that range from installing applications to designing
complex computer networks and information databases. A few of the duties that IT professionals perform may include data management, networking, engineering computer hardware, database and software design, as well as the management and administration of entire systems.
When computer and communications technologies are combined, the
result is information technology, or "infotech". Information Technology
(IT) is a general term that describes any technology that helps to
produce, manipulate, store, communicate, and/or disseminate
information. Presumably, when speaking of Information Technology (IT)
as a whole, it is noted that the use of computers and information are
associated.
*source www.wikepedia.com
alphahydrae wrote:
Information technology (IT), as defined by the Information Technology Association of America (ITAA), is "the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware."

you know, I've thought of IT as my course....but still in the process of it pa....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my parents want me to take up law but not quite sure....And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like it....
alphahydrae wrote:
i think na gamay rajud tingali mi na mag IT karun na batch..

[b] haha speaking of IT, IT-related course ra ba akong gi-take up. Kinsa di ni si alphahydrae? wild guess. . . clyde? HAHAHA ow well random name. . bitaw, IT? Information Technology? Well, naa naman mi briefing2x kunuhay dre sa school pero la pa jod ko kasabot sa IT as a whole. All I know is that this course or study is about advertising/giving information (okaaayyyy. . mao bitaw information technology hahaha kalog jod ko ba:lol!Smile to the ublic through the technologies available around. I mean like the Internet and television. Murag tig make sila ug web sites for endorsing something/someone. But siyempre, anything that deals with giving infos through our wicked technologies is related to IT. I'm not really that sure but that's all I know. HAHAHA bitaw, pag IT mo para daghan ta!! wohoooo!!!! lol! basta cool kuno siya and besides, FYI, the IT graduates are highly in-demand nowadays. HAHAHA so what are you waiting for? Call Home Shopping network. . . BUT WAIT. . . there's more!. . . If you call right now. . . lol! jowk lang. . HAHAHAHA yah. . corny. . . HAHAHA lol! se se. . _john_
yeah..nursing is not so in demand na..btw, john, si clyde is ryuku, alphahydrae is me...and its for you to guess..claro man au..hehe and mag IT ko..sure na jud na..if dili IT, Computer science...IT has higher pay than Electronics and Communications Engineering..and in the future, mas pangitaon pa sila..lalo na sa mga technologically bent countries like Singapore and Hongkong in china..and by the time we graduate, to me, i think dili nana pangitaon ang nursing..and fyi, i hate medical terms..hmp lol!
alphahydrae wrote:
yeah..nursing is not so in demand na..btw, john, si clyde is ryuku, alphahydrae is me...and its for you to guess..claro man au..hehe and mag IT ko..sure na jud na..if dili IT, Computer science...IT has higher pay than Electronics and Communications Engineering..and in the future, mas pangitaon pa sila..lalo na sa mga technologically bent countries like Singapore and Hongkong in china..and by the time we graduate, to me, i think dili nana pangitaon ang nursing..and fyi, i hate medical terms..hmp lol!

uhmm. . sakto ka. . mu-rise and demand sa mga IT professional base on the statistical trend 'daw'. . fun man tngli ang IT. . hahah next sem paman mi naay IT-related course. . hahaha

guessing game. . uh oh. . lol! girl or boy? kay ang hing come up sa akong mind is si alphard kay alphahydrae la lng. . hahah daghan letter pareho. . lol! mabaw kaayo noh? haha
haha dapat valedictorian ka john pag graduate!! hehe
alphahydrae wrote:
haha dapat valedictorian ka john pag graduate!! hehe

haha! Shocked valedictorian? lol! di pwede kay di ma-reach! hahaha besides, academics isn't everything di ba? hahah bitaw, our academics are important but dili raman pd puro academics ang life di ba? la lng. . murag ma-o lol! hahaha

bitaw, alphahydrae, kinsa man tawn ka? hahaha maluoy ka. . huhuhu ga-antos ko ug pag-ayu. dili ko mahiluna hangtud dili ko makaila nimo. . lol! samoka! hahahaha bitaw, brad (male man gd nakabutang sa imu profile) who the heck are you? hahahah alphard noh? noh? noh?!! hahahaha lol!
haha abi nako kahibaw naka ganiha?? hehe emo man lagi na kaau avatar nimo? hehe
wala ko kahbw. . you didn't tell me pa if i was right or wrong! hahaha
alphahydrae wrote:
emo man lagi na kaau avatar nimo? hehe

EMO KA JAN!! hahah di oi! gikan ko ug event nga dapat mag-make up. . hahah pramis!! haha Very Happy
lol haha nagchange lagi ka ug avatar? haha
para dli ko ingnon ug emo. . lol! hahaha la lng hehe
haha ok hehe
3 words.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART.[so clache right?]
aeronotix lang ta!! hehe
hahaha.tourism.hahaha.
hahaha.. ambot oi. hehe
awh! basta unsa gud imung ganahan..ayaw nng ganahan ra imung parents.hehehe
umm...

basta ingun-ani na jud nga sitwasyon noh, maka-ingon jud ko ug "follow your heart"... Smile

pero ayaw lang pud i-salikway ang ganahan sa imong parents nga course para nimo (especially kung dili ka ganahan sa ilang suggestion); i'm sure they have reasons for considering that course for you, diba? why not talk to them about it, then make up your mind after...

hahaha mao ra akong ma-ingon *mura kog pro dah* ; i hope nakatabang ko bisan ug gamay... Smile

kudos!
ako?? yaw nalang mo skwela oi..hehe
ako kay tourism,it,hrm.maybe nursing??hehe..
good luck with that, poister!...
^_^
goodluck nalng ninyo tanan.haha.kay di ko mag college.joke!joke.joke!XD
hahaha.
lisod diay mag huna2x og course para college sa?haha
lisoodd muleenng!!!
vanitydoll wrote:
good luck with that, poister!...
^_^

haha!!tnx vanity doll!!!hehe
haiz.. ako sure nako..
unsay kwaon nimo maN?
INFO TECH if San Carlos..
INFO SYS if La Salle..
between the two ko..
pero basin San Carlos lang ko arun makauli2 bisan kanus-a.. hehe
bTaw noh., hehe..lisod f naa manila, kay lisod i uli2x..
haha mao jud.. kekeke
mahal plete sa eroplano.. haha

What course are you taking/ going to take up? (5 Answers!)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions Office-
Jump to: