Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_vote_lcapwhat are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_voting_barwhat are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_vote_lcapwhat are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_voting_barwhat are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
critically ashamed. ™
E-Class
E-Class
critically ashamed. ™

Female
Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 22
E-Points : 5657

what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? Empty
Postwhat are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines?

So.. the Twilight Series has many, MANY famous quotes, like "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb..." ..
But what are your FAVOURITE ones?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines? :: Comments

critically ashamed. ™
Re: what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines?
Post Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:12 pm by critically ashamed. ™
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."

"What a stupid lamb."

"What a sick masochistic lion."
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan- Twilight

You are exactly my brand of heroin."
Edward Cullen- Twilight
WhItE_cHaLk
Post Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 pm by WhItE_cHaLk
"About three things i was absolutely positive:

First, Edward was a vampire;

Second, there was a part of him -- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be -- that thirsted for my blood;

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
— Twilight

"You are exactly my brand of heroin.

- Edward
"
— TWILIGHT
CLAMPheaven
Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:47 pm by CLAMPheaven
~"What if i'm not the hero....What if i'm the bad guy..."~
-Edward Cullen

~"I'm not afraid of you... i'm afraid of losing you...."~
-Isabella swan

~twilight series rock!~
Ching-A-Ling
Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 pm by Ching-A-Ling
ooh.." No one wants a spotlight when they're likely to fall on their face "

what are ur favorite twilight quotes/lines?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions Office-
Jump to: