Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_vote_lcapComputer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_voting_barComputer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_vote_lcapComputer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_voting_barComputer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NICKXZ-PICKXZ
Administrator
Administrator
NICKXZ-PICKXZ

Male
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 6
Section/Title : IV-Zircon
E-Points : 5336
Warning Symbol : Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! Battery-full-64

Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! Empty
PostComputer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!!

"Is it true that we will return to the old schedule next sem? Wherein there will be a separate period for drafting subject and there will also be computer subject? My reason for posting this is because of my concerns for Computer and Drafting. After all it's still part of the report card. And Cyber Club is living by the Computer."

-NICKXZ-PICKXZ (4th Year Student)

"It would be really happening, it has already been announced by the school last 9/24/09 (Thursday) that there would be shifting of the Computer Subject and Drafting Subject. And that there would be 4 days of Periodical Test. These are the changes that are implemented by the school starting from the 3rd Grading Period until the Final Grading Period. We have nothing to do about it but to follow. It would be better to wait for further announcements."

-XxSniperxX (4th Year Student)

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!! :: Comments

Kobato
Re: Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!!
Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:20 am by Kobato
Everyday in Drafting is a day of challenge.
YET there is a 0.1% chance of getting a perfect score.
It developes spatial visuzlization ability.

Everyday in Computer is a day of relaxation.
THere is a 70% chance to get perfect.
It develops computer skills.

It is recommended that we go back to our schedule next year to balance the abilities.
Another point is that, A 3 hour subject (ex. 3 consecutive social studies in Zircon in one day). is inconvenient.

I am not taking Computers but I am a cyber club.
Tired Admin
Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm by Tired Admin
Yes, it has already been agreed.
Shifting of T.L.E. and Computer classes..
Even I as a computer student doesn't like the change.
But we have no choice, we are just, but students..
Hyperlink
Post Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 pm by Hyperlink
there is also a change in the PT scheds....the CL and Computer/TLE will be included on the major exams day...and instead of 3 days exam..it would be 4...
NICKXZ-PICKXZ
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm by NICKXZ-PICKXZ
I really hate the crazy changes...lolz... changes in the school is already like changes in our lives...
Tired Admin
Post Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:50 pm by Tired Admin
Hyperlink
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:03 pm by Hyperlink
XxSniperxX wrote:
Yes, it has already been agreed.
Shifting of T.L.E. and Computer classes..
Even I as a computer student doesn't like the change.
But we have no choice, we are just, but students..

Sir gutang had a discussion about the student's rights...and i think i heard that we can complain in a group.....but i dont know if this right is enough to halt the changes...
Shinryuu
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm by Shinryuu
hey, change is life
we've got nothin to do but live it
alphahydrae
Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 pm by alphahydrae
You could appeal for reconsideration.. ^^

I'm just happy we are over BWS.. hahaha
btw, could anyone post ALL changes from last year? ??
Kobato
Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:24 pm by Kobato
I wonder how it will turn out.
Tired Admin
Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm by Tired Admin
alphahydrae wrote:
You could appeal for reconsideration.. ^^

I'm just happy we are over BWS.. hahaha
btw, could anyone post ALL changes from last year? ??
sure, maybe next time if i have time.. study for now =)
Kobato
Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:33 pm by Kobato
Our school will be ever fast paced that ever.

Computer Subject and Drafting Subject Shifting?!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: School Talk :: School Gate-
Jump to: