Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_vote_lcapIm back without the friend i used to know.  I_voting_barIm back without the friend i used to know.  I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
Im back without the friend i used to know.  I_vote_lcapIm back without the friend i used to know.  I_voting_barIm back without the friend i used to know.  I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

Im back without the friend i used to know.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
resstannic
First Post
First Post
resstannic

Female
Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 1
Section/Title : III-Garnet
E-Points : 4980

Im back without the friend i used to know.  Empty
PostIm back without the friend i used to know.

I started to be here in 2008 with a friend who encouraged me to register. I was so active in here. I was present always to say my opinions about the issues that spilled in here. Not only me, but also, my friend who encouraged me, was also active.

But when Our friendship began to fade, or should I say. It just ended badly.

I leave the BWS forum. 'cause for me, I know, I wouldn't be happy to be here if We're not okey with my friend after all.

Now, 2 yrs after. Im coming back with this new account of mine. trying to figure out if my ex-friend is still here.

I guess, my ex-friend's busy now. with the college life and new life. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Im back without the friend i used to know. :: Comments

No Comment.

Im back without the friend i used to know.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: School Blogs!-
Jump to: