Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
Changes in our BWS life. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
Changes in our BWS life. I_vote_lcapChanges in our BWS life. I_voting_barChanges in our BWS life. I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
Changes in our BWS life. I_vote_lcapChanges in our BWS life. I_voting_barChanges in our BWS life. I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

Changes in our BWS life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jiles Darryn M. Tan
Future Admins
Future Admins

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 76
Section/Title : I-Turquoise
E-Points : 6044

Changes in our BWS life. Empty
PostChanges in our BWS life.

Why did the Admin team and some parents (I think) had to change the schedule. I mean no more computer classes everyday (for some sections or maybe all), no more early dimissal time and a change of teachers in a certain subject. And the Pt which was regularly 3 days is now 4 days. 3 days is long enough now they made it 4 which is a lot longer than normal PT days. What next no more SEM BRAKE, or maybe only 1 day during the BWS foundation Days. I'm telling You if this goes on I don't know what will happen next!!!!!!!and then the computer class is fused with the TLE classes and vise versa(maybe 4 lower years)but the change that I hate the most is about Ma'am Mula not being the Filipino teacher in Turquoise or any other 1st year section. When it was still ma'am Mula my grade in FILIPINO were High,now it might or will decrease.. Changes in our BWS life. Icon_sad Changes in our BWS life. Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Changes in our BWS life. :: Comments

No Comment.

Changes in our BWS life.

Page 1 of 1