Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Join us & Post now!

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Chat Box
    Latest topics
    » Requirements for New students
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
    New Discovered Site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
    alphahydrae
    New Discovered Site I_vote_lcapNew Discovered Site I_voting_barNew Discovered Site I_vote_rcap 
    Ching-A-Ling
    New Discovered Site I_vote_lcapNew Discovered Site I_voting_barNew Discovered Site I_vote_rcap 
    greenatheart
    Tired Admin
    poister
    CLAMPheaven
    rinneColizaE
    vanitydoll
    Kobato
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Suggestion Box

Advertisements
    BWS Forum Visitors
    quality statistics

New Discovered Site

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Ryan
    First Post
    First Post

Male
    Scorpio Horse
    Number of posts : 1
    Section/Title : Ex-BWSian
    E-Points : 5141

New Discovered Site Empty
    PostNew Discovered Site

Hi.. I am an alumni of this school... I am happy that there is already and existing and functional website of my alma mater dear,. New Discovered Site Icon_biggrin I am wondering about the picture loacated above each page... New Discovered Site Icon_scratch about who is that teacher writing at the blackboard?
    Is that: A. Maam Winda Lim B. Dr. Lona Iway C. Maam Elvira Timbal D. Engr. Cherry Calacat... Help Me to recognize... New Discovered Site Lol
    Back to top Go down
    Share this post on: reddit

New Discovered Site :: Comments

Tired Admin
    Re: New Discovered Site
    Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 pm by Tired Admin
    Welcome to our BWS Website!

That picture is the substitute banner of the website since this website isn't finished yet. We are still looking for lower years to take over our place as admin's.

The person in the picture is just an example.
    Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches
    Over 10000 Designer replica Handbags & replica Watches at $88 average at bagswatches.com! 100% satisfaction guaranteed and free shipping worldwide!
    Post  by Sponsored content

New Discovered Site

Page 1 of 1