Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Join us & Post now!

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Chat Box
    Latest topics
    » Requirements for New students
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
    alphahydrae
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapSpreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barSpreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
    Ching-A-Ling
    Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapSpreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barSpreading the word!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
    greenatheart
    Tired Admin
    poister
    CLAMPheaven
    rinneColizaE
    vanitydoll
    Kobato
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Suggestion Box

Advertisements
    BWS Forum Visitors
    quality statistics

Spreading the word!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Jiles Darryn M. Tan
    Future Admins
    Future Admins

Male
    Sagittarius Pig
    Number of posts : 76
    Section/Title : I-Turquoise
    E-Points : 6027

Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! Empty
    PostSpreading the word!!!!!!!!!

Should we inform the other BWS students who don't know anything about this site?, cyber club memebers or not. Because I am a Cyber Club member.
    Back to top Go down
    Share this post on: reddit

Spreading the word!!!!!!!!! :: Comments

Kobato
    Re: Spreading the word!!!!!!!!!
    Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 am by Kobato
    YES! and with effort.

Spreading the word!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1