Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Join us & Post now!

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Chat Box
    Latest topics
    » Requirements for New students
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
    alphahydrae
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_vote_lcaphus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_voting_barhus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_vote_rcap 
    Ching-A-Ling
    hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_vote_lcaphus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_voting_barhus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? I_vote_rcap 
    greenatheart
    Tired Admin
    poister
    CLAMPheaven
    rinneColizaE
    vanitydoll
    Kobato
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Suggestion Box

Advertisements
    BWS Forum Visitors
    quality statistics

hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!??

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    vhan_hot_famous
    First Post
    First Post

Male
    Virgo Dog
    Number of posts : 3
    Section/Title : III-Topaz
    E-Points : 5342

hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? Empty
    Posthus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!??

pleaSe doNt chanGe the schedule!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Share this post on: reddit

hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!?? :: Comments

vhan...the sched is just fine..but the stupid thing is that the PT days is extended..instead of 3...wed , thurs , fri ,, they added a saturday...
    Hyperlink, please remove your avatar.. I suggest you place it on your signature.
    Please.. 100x100 pixels at least.
    ok2...
    well actually no one is, but hey, change is change , it's only natural
    mahou_tsukai
    it's just the same as last year...
    yeah but its gonna be hard to adapt to the new schedule once again

hus in favor of changing the new schedule!!i hate it!!kamo!!??

Page 1 of 1