Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_vote_lcap[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_voting_bar[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_vote_lcap[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_voting_bar[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyperlink
Admin Trainee
Admin Trainee
Hyperlink

Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 37
Section/Title : III-Garnet
E-Points : 5492
Warning Symbol : [Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" Battery-full-64

[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" Empty
Post[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts"

I suggest you reduce the number of posts shown in a page....probably 10-15..
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts" :: Comments

Tired Admin
Re: [Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts"
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm by Tired Admin
ok, i'll take a check on that.
Kobato
Re: [Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts"
Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:12 pm by Kobato
I am an admin but I cannot do anything about it.

[Suggestion] "Reduce number of Posts"

Page 1 of 1