Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_vote_lcapFinal List for the Cyber Club Members I_voting_barFinal List for the Cyber Club Members I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
Final List for the Cyber Club Members I_vote_lcapFinal List for the Cyber Club Members I_voting_barFinal List for the Cyber Club Members I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

Final List for the Cyber Club Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tired Admin
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Tired Admin

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 299
Section/Title : Ex-BWSian
E-Points : 6288
Warning Symbol : Final List for the Cyber Club Members Battery-full-64

Final List for the Cyber Club Members Empty
PostFinal List for the Cyber Club Members

The final list for the Cyber Club T-shirt. P150 for the White T-shirt and 3 colors print.
Please pay and submit your T-shirt sizes to Lorenzo Perez

Proposed Shirt Design

Front
Final List for the Cyber Club Members Cyber_10
Back
Final List for the Cyber Club Members Cyber_11

To see all Cyber Club members! Click the SPOILER!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Final List for the Cyber Club Members :: Comments

Shinryuu
Re: Final List for the Cyber Club Members
Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 pm by Shinryuu
dats hardworking,you're very hardworking
Tired Admin
Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:28 am by Tired Admin
Shinryuu wrote:
dats hardworking,you're very hardworking
lolz, para man unta ning bea ang mga names kay para sa design.. and di man ni akong designs.. tabang ra man ko.. kang bea man ni tanan.. hehe
Shinryuu
Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm by Shinryuu
sige, dats, hardworking kuno sila ka.ayo
Tired Admin
Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 pm by Tired Admin
haha, i don't consider this hardworking.. kanang hardworking dagko ug grado.. mau na...
Shinryuu
Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm by Shinryuu
truth is, i hate work, kanang mga grado naho kay para sa ahong mga parents para paduwa.on ko nila, whenever i want
hehe

Final List for the Cyber Club Members

Page 1 of 1