Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Please Log-In to view the whole site. We encourage you to post to the site. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Join us & Post now!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box
Latest topics
» Requirements for New students
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am by mmansueto

» tuition fee
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm by Medelyn Bautista

» year 2012........
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm by IdiosYnCrasY

» Anion?
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm by replica watches

» Sem break
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm by replica watches

» New Discovered Site
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Storm ondoy
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 pm by replica watches

» Entrance Tests Walkthrough
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Tired Admin

» Im back without the friend i used to know.
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm by resstannic

Top posters
alphahydrae
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_voting_bar[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap 
Ching-A-Ling
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_voting_bar[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap 
greenatheart
Tired Admin
poister
CLAMPheaven
rinneColizaE
vanitydoll
Kobato
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Suggestion Box

Advertisements
BWS Forum Visitors
quality statistics

[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)

Go down 
5 posters

What will be your preferred domain?
bws.com (common, maybe not available)
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap3%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
wisdom.com (common, maybe not available)
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap0%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
thewisdom.com
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap32%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 11 ]
bwsian.com
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap29%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
bws-hs.com
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap12%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
bwshs.com
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap0%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
boholwisdomschool.com (not sure, maybe too long)
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap21%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
ourwisdom.com (ClAMPheaven suggestion)
[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_lcap3%[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
bws-bulletin.com
 0% [ 0 ]
bwsbulletin.com
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 34

Back

AuthorMessage
Tired Admin
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Tired Admin

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 299
Section/Title : Ex-BWSian
E-Points : 6292
Warning Symbol : [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) Battery-full-64

[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) Empty
PostSubject: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:59 pm

We want to have a domain that is easy to remember and is available on the web.
Question? What will it be? The Cyber Officers suggested some, PLEASE VOTE!
Suggest if you want!
Deadline will be Oct. 12-17

EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Last edited by XxHunterxX on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alphahydrae
Highest Rank
Highest Rank
alphahydrae

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 1030
Section/Title : College
E-Points : 6140

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:30 pm

basin naay lain ganahan mu suggest nga wala sa choices..
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphahydrae.deviantart.com
Tired Admin
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Tired Admin

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 pm

mao gani, PANG SUGGEST MO MGA GUSTO MUSUGGEST! kay i think wala na ang thewisdom.com isearch sa google
Back to top Go down
Shinryuu
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Shinryuu

Male
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 108
Section/Title : IV-Emerald
E-Points : 5690

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:09 pm

ok naman ag 'thewisdom.com' kay atong school paper kay 'the wisdom' man
Back to top Go down
Tired Admin
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Tired Admin

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 pm

problema lang kay murag dli na available
Back to top Go down
Shinryuu
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Shinryuu

Male
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 108
E-Points : 5690

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm

it'll work out, im sure
Back to top Go down
CLAMPheaven
Administrator
Administrator
CLAMPheaven

Male
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 258
E-Points : 5980

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 pm

~what if "Our Wisdom"~

~cute man...dba???~
Back to top Go down
Tired Admin
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Tired Admin

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:30 pm

nice man ang our wisdom.. pero we need more.. kanang easy to memorize and appropriate for our bws website..

himuon man ni namo ug proper na website someday
Back to top Go down
contented_raine
Head Admin
Head Admin

Female
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 25
Section/Title : II-Amethyst
E-Points : 5305

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm

meron nang ourwisdom and thewisdom and the-wisdom... how about wisdom-main.com..nice unta and wisdomain but taken na...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)   [URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[URGENT] Changing of Domain (Please Vote!)
Page 1 of 1